Rogan had a massive opportunity to say f*ck you Spotify on a worldwide platform.

Instead he looks like a little sissy that wants Spotify’s opinion now.

This is why the Great Awakening and personal funds directly tied to truth don’t mix well.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yeah he sounded like a wuss in his video for sure!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent, and good point

screw neil young and joanie bologna

they are has-bens and profited off the deep state for decades!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I notice a difference between those who are making a "primary career" out of being a patriot media personality, and the multitude forced into it by circumstances (like many nurses and doctors expelled from their vocation).

If you see patriotism as a business opportunity first then you've missed the point, as there are people who have risked lives, lost limbs, and died horribly (in secret) to enable you to be able to live without taking those risks.

Without blowing my own whistle too hard, I have made onq.martingeddes.com public domain for this very reason: I don't feel comfortable profiting off my analysis of the Q drops in the same way I might about more general writing or art.

For me it has been a case of eschewing any public sponsorship and even keeping away from being this kind of self-promoting podcast mini-celebrity (despite having fabulous legs tucked just out of sight!). I do one paid newsletter that forces a discipline of a deadline; rest is free to all, and no sponso

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you for all your amazing efforts, Martin. You are a Patriot of the highest order. Your commitment, dedication, all that you have gone through (of which I know only the very tiniest smidgen) and all that you have given up, has been so humbling and deeply inspiring. I pray you will soon be richly rewarded for all you have done. From all you have shared about your journey, we know it has been extremely difficult and painful.

(3) Show this thread

to me it sounded like he wants to talk to whoever he wants and if the want to put a disclaimer on the video so be it

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS ALL EGO.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

💯agree, Doq. He looks like a sissy now.

sounds like he needs a lil help..anyone got a tampon?

Unconditional love allows all points of view REGARDLESS. The moment you decide otherwise, you become exactly as they are.

In response No More Tyranny to his Publication

can see their point and not agree, cant all be rainbow farting unicorns. WE NEED LIONS atm-TRUTH

(1) Show this thread

its because he has the biggest numbers of people that listen to him in the history of podcasts! we dont want him going anywhere!

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Too many talking heads still trying to be nice to the devil's minions as if they're just "misunderstood" or as if this is all just a matter of opinions.

When will people figure out that LIES aren't the same as wrong opinions?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

once a gatekeeper always a gatekeeper

Seems to be just another sellout

I agree. i thought he completely bitched out on this.