Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent. i want to thank you for who you are and what you do. Do you remember back on Twitter in the early part of 2020, when you said "Are you ready"? well, i was and you confirmed my intuition. i think maybe it was Feb/March 2020.... I dont remember exactly the date, just early in 2020. I just want to say thank you.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

1:1:1:1

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

there it is!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Rock it Vinnie! 🦊👍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ouch. That should hurt. alpha bite

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Normies have to get pissed. Protest Canberra, Aus. 2.2.22

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

You running Hillary’s account sir?#classified. 😂
by the way, will we (I) ever get VK to be unclassified?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angela Hart to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

11:11 . ✨☀️✨

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

What does 1111 mean?

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

WOW 1111 SUPER BOOM

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I don't think that means she's gone... She knows what the orange symbol is, too, and is probably signaling to her evil comrades something they intend to do in this "new year"... Juan O Savin has taught us to look at their numbers -- because they talk to each other that way, and 11:11 is big to them. (We take back their numbers though. Even God uses numbers in fascinating ways, including the 11:11 phenomenon/sightings.) They use numbers for evil though and believe in the magic of certain numbers. The date also matches: 2.1.22 -- because that is like 11.1.1111 (think 1+1=2, etc.). So, she posted 11:11 11.1.111. and all those "1's" add up to ... 11. They think they're clever. But they're just evil-doing. They even chose the date of JFK's assassination: 11.22, which is 11.1111 (three sets of 11 -- and by using "3," they think it triples their spell's power). MLK Jr. too: 4.4, which is like 1111.1111, or 4 sets of 11.) But GOD will bring them all down at the perfect time.💥⚡🔥👊

(4) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

lets talk about 2222

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

what was the cat called at the end of all that ..i know it just sought refuge and isnt really part of the plan would be nice to know its name anyway.

Vibe check 😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication

That was cool! Too bad it wasn't me

(3) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

1111 = is an example of synchronicity.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

couple of long months ahead, but who knows

(1) Show this thread

1111 .
Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

1111 military start, flipping genius optics prevent retaliation let alone defense, warm stocked trojan horses every where, clean and swift. while they squawk about white supremacists climate and covid deniers and the world rolls their eyes because they have worn it out

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

💫💛💫