PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

“Mike Pence is a pussy.”—President Trump 😂🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Mike PEDO Pence, 'HAD friends in low,Low,LOW places.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

PENCE --> SAM 286?
Isn't Real Pence that did these things gone?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

YUP... :) but even here on this platform, many dont know this, until they see it on their tv's :/ SOON.... ( FYI, I have ALWAYS HATED the word "SOON", and I HAVE LOTS of PATIENCE. :)

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Have a Fantastic Day Mars. GOD Bless YOU Abundantly :)

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

putain de merde 🙄le Judas

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I remember seeing a video that was posted almost two years ago from a guy who claimed the same thing about Pence. He said Pence's wife was involved too.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

SHE is a WITCH, sacrifices spells, Worshipping moloch/satan

(2) Show this thread