“Mike Pence is a pussy.”—President Trump 😂🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Is Mike Pence a Child Killing Satanic Pedophile?

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Mike Pence and his handler Karen are pedophiles who rape, torture and sacrifice little boys. They are well known for their deeds but we never even guessed. We used to comment on what good Christian people they seemed to be. Waking up is not for sissies.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

😂😂😂

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Draco P3Do purged on D5 (Q+ countermove)...New Pence in early 2018, WH actor/Walkin since, for the movie.🍿

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

*late 2018 w/ Pelosi/Schumer, clone bot w/ Pence (as he didn't ;t do anything but smile), before the walkin/WH actor in early 2019. https://youtu.be/URqbv9R7a7k

President Trump Threatens Shutdown In Meeting With Pelosi, Schumer | Andrea Mitchell | MSNBC - YouTube

In an Oval Office meeting between President Trump, VP Pence, and Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, President Trump threatened a government s...

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

worse than that he is a Pedophile Pussy

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Does this puke have children?

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Bad guy!

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Yep + Pusillanimous = = = > < >

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sickest of the sick!
Nana cant judge but I really believe God has a special place for these ones.

God became flesh, died on the cross, buried in a tomb, raised from the dead.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Daniel 4444 to his Publication

this is when i knew. before this i had m doubts

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Mike PEDO Pence, 'HAD friends in low,Low,LOW places.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

PENCE --> SAM 286?
Isn't Real Pence that did these things gone?

(5) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Ask Tory Smith about Pence. Oh ya, you can’t.

WORSE _ pedo ... ask TCHolmseth

:)

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Was just gonna post this! 🤣 You're fast. 👍🏻

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Damn! I never saw Karen Pence with an envelope. Wowzer!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I met both Mike and Karen. I was a driver when he and President Trump came to my state....just to get a response when I met him - I said thanks for all you do for the children - I got a fake smile with black eyes and he said go tell my wife what you just said - I did - she was cold as ice - my spidey senses detected evil

(1) Show this thread

fact

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Luciferian reject.
#pedophile
#pedovore

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol I just read that George's comment /sync