Good Morning! Happy Sunday!
Vibe Check...everybody good?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Struggling a tad this morning! My oldest son thinks I'm drinking the kool-aid and all of our honorable soldiers are wearing unhealthy face diapers for hours on end, while standing outside in DC, and I can't shake the feeling that they will end up having health problems which will leave us defenseless. Need some family backup this moring!!

I do feel ya! personal turmoil I'm still trying to get through! But God has brought me this far and He is the One that has never forsaken me! He's there for All of Us! Give it to him, and yes "This too Shall Pass!" Stay Strong in yourself! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you Beverly, my faith is strong. I do fear for our soldiers though. We as Patriots are voicing so strongly to NOT wear the masks, yet our troops wear them every day for this whole year, it makes me uneasy.

My Daughter is a Nurse, she has to wear mask most of her work day, and a shield if a suspected case! Her face is broken out, she has been exposed multiple times! I fear for her too! And my Grands! I am 100% behind our Military (always have been) and Pray for their Protection and Safety everyday! I truly Believe God will bring us All through this! 🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread