Good Morning! Happy Sunday!
Vibe Check...everybody good?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good Mornng Kim😊

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

🙏🙏🙏

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

All good Kim. Happy Sunday (Gods day) to you too! 🙏🤗💪⚡😍

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

LOVE TO ALL MY FERNS

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤙🏾🤙🏾🇺🇸🇺🇸

🤙🏾🤙🏾🇺🇸🇺🇸

🤙🏾🤙🏾🇺🇸🇺🇸

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

Absolutely!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

Solid vibes! would love Schuman to join us here :)

Good Morning

Happy Sunday Kim! Cruisin

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

LOVE this! GM Elaine!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

☀️👍👍

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Smilin! Happy Freedom Eve!!!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

🥰

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

💯 Patriot 🐸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA Donald Trump is my President and Jesus is my Savior..... any questions?

been a rough one for this Patriot lately ❤️
but today..... VIBES HIGH

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

all in!
#VibesGood

Struggling a tad this morning! My oldest son thinks I'm drinking the kool-aid and all of our honorable soldiers are wearing unhealthy face diapers for hours on end, while standing outside in DC, and I can't shake the feeling that they will end up having health problems which will leave us defenseless. Need some family backup this moring!!

I do feel ya! personal turmoil I'm still trying to get through! But God has brought me this far and He is the One that has never forsaken me! He's there for All of Us! Give it to him, and yes "This too Shall Pass!" Stay Strong in yourself! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

I feel your anxiety. Keep the faith! Have a blessed and relaxed Sunday. ❤️🇺🇸

(4) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Good Morning! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Good Morning! Every morning when we open our eyes and breath is a good morning😁 Possitive Vibes😁🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

CNA🩺Wife&Mommy💗💙💗Truth Seeker, Gun toting, Pro-Life, Jesus is My Savior, Trump is my President, American Patriot!!🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Good Morning Kim!! keeping my Vibes high! NCSWIC😉 seeing so much happening lately, and alot of people waking up to the truth!! keeping my eyes focused on God through it all🙏

Jesus follower. Loving husband. Proud father. Army veteran. Fightin’ Texas Aggie. Trusted advisor. Avid connector. Dangerous For Good.

Trusting His plan. ““Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.””
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Goooood Mornin'! Happy Sunday to you, too!!! Vibe check = AWESOME!!! You?

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Nope... i feel like i am about to explode, like i am under pressure and it triggers alot of negative feelings...

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

Hope it gets better for you soon...

(1) Show this thread