Good Morning! Happy Sunday!
Vibe Check...everybody good?

Struggling a tad this morning! My oldest son thinks I'm drinking the kool-aid and all of our honorable soldiers are wearing unhealthy face diapers for hours on end, while standing outside in DC, and I can't shake the feeling that they will end up having health problems which will leave us defenseless. Need some family backup this moring!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @my2sonznme in this post can reply

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

I feel your anxiety. Keep the faith! Have a blessed and relaxed Sunday. ❤️🇺🇸

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

💛Thank you, our family here is appreciated!

(1) Show this thread

I do feel ya! personal turmoil I'm still trying to get through! But God has brought me this far and He is the One that has never forsaken me! He's there for All of Us! Give it to him, and yes "This too Shall Pass!" Stay Strong in yourself! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you Beverly, my faith is strong. I do fear for our soldiers though. We as Patriots are voicing so strongly to NOT wear the masks, yet our troops wear them every day for this whole year, it makes me uneasy.

(1) Show this thread

I do feel ya! personal turmoil I'm still trying to get through! But God has brought me this far and He is the One that has never forsaken me! He's there for All of Us! Give it to him, and yes "This too Shall Pass!" Stay Strong in yourself! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for u that this will soon pass. I too have had days like these they don't last. Find some posts on here to reinstall your faith and remember they are at the top of their game and we fon't know what's going in behind closed doors. Trust they have got this 💫💫💫

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

💫Thank you, I appreciate you

(1) Show this thread