The hammer is about to drop on the elected officials that didn’t fight to fix 2020.

Traitors!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Quite a few failed.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I pray this is truth,

TRUTH VIBES . 😎🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

pleasepleaseplease say it is so

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Enemy Combatants. No "civil" proceedings. Military Tribunal, if found guilty- execution. No death row BS either.

(3) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No decoding, No funnies, No Q posts from Nana on this one hun!

I sure hope so and hope it is time for the military to do as I am understanding the Law of War requires, because I have so many that I feel like I am loosing right now that dont have enough left to hang on to this life, literally life, if it doesnt come soon.
They are so beaten down from life, they have nothing left.

Nana has never lived without hope so I am praying everyday for God to give me words to share with them that can help them hold on and find that glimmer of hope.
If I could just give them some of mine, I would gladly give it over.
But I fear I am loosing a few in this battle without an end to this soon, I can feel them slipping away.

Suicide is an irreversible, permanent, bad solution to a fixable, temporary problem.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

BRING IT!!!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That hammer is attached to a firearm...

Sure, been hearing this for how long now ??

I can't wait! They deserve whatever punishment they have coming to them. I'm from PA and I feel like my vote didn't count! Especially after I found out about the sharpies (that's what we were handed when we voted 🤬🤬).

As it should. I’m just waiting for the RNC to call asking for money so I can give them an ear full. No more, I will donate to each individual candidate. We only have the illusion of 2 parties but they are one in the same. 🇺🇸🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hope so.

D

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

Traitors to the US and humanity

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Good....It better to get rid of the lazy officials & corruption!!!

Love My Country! Hate My Government #WWG1WGA

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

LET. NECKS. SNAP, BROTHA DOQ!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

We will NEVER forget.