The Great Awakening is the end of the mass psychosis.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🙏🙏🙏

About fucking time too!🙂 . folks need to give thanks to the big guy upstairs-his hand was well and truly upon us,,ps up there👆🙏 they dont care if you cuss ,js😉

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The great awakening is glorious whichever way one looks at it! Finally, people are waking up ... all the fake illusions are destroyed! People are discovering their true selves!

it's now and for decades growing and many of US had no clue all that digging would come to a flood at the end of the tunnel! WGA!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This is The Year of The Great Awakening. MSM fall will end mass formation psychosis & start the Awakening among "normies".

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

TGA is the Largest project ever in the history of the our world. As a project it would be phased and gated. The scale of project is massive due the scale of mass psychosis. This will take some time, so we all must be patient and do what we can to help each other. Inflection point already happend, they cant stop it. I know in my heart we already won. The amount of time it takes to unfold depends on us. We can speed up or slow down the process.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

...like a bunch of pissed-off teenagers being thrown out of a party, they weren't quite ready, to leave...will be interesting to see just how much damage they are willing to inflict on their way out the door...🤔
#WhatTheyDoToUsTheyDoToThemselves

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

which leads to 👇

4, 10, 20

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

The Great Awakening = the TRUE Apocalypse... yep they stole that world too and tried to twist it and make it look like it was bad too.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#TheGreatAwakening = = = > < >

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

How do they know that many humans can not stay? I don't like the thought of that. If this is just a movie why should any person be harmed? I thought Q said we would be safe.

(1) Show this thread