"You may or may not be aware, depending on how far your mental illness has progressed, but you are circling the drain. There is no coming back for you. Q is a hoax, obvious to those who don't lack critical thinking. You are too far gone." — Sharing the kind of sh*t that turns up in my inbox. I usually just ignore it all, but for once I decided to put on display the nastiness that has to be dealt with behind the scenes.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The simple mind can not fathom the ability or the capacity of the expanded mind.

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

i followed you on Twitter..
i always enjoyed your post and pictures you shared.
Understand ever now and then we get over whelming with the vile noices from others.
Remember many think very highly of you.
God Bless, human to let off a little stezm every now and than.thanks for sharing Sir

I think the movie will have a happy ending. 😀

This comments clown reminds me of a fool who shoots bullets at the TV or movie screen. 😐

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

Martin, I used to follow you on Twat, and am so glad I found you here.
You are brilliant. I warched 1 video with you on it, and was shocked to see that you are still quite young. You will be proven right, very soon, and will rise up higher than your "haters" can even imagine.
Remember, Jesus and his disciples were hated, mocked, and murdered, yet they were right.
God bless you, protect you, and guide your steps.

I think "...circling the drain." will be an important concept for them to remember in the coming days and weeks. Drain it!

This is pretty much what I was texted last night from my brother. He thinks I need locked up in a mental hospital. I can't even open his eyes. I just have to let the plan play out and pray in the end he isn't in the 4-6%.

A pattern designer from London, England. Loving the Q movement and always eager for the truth.

In response Elyn ladd to her Publication

i think my family want to do the same to me!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

I find that whenever the Establishment fights so hard to denounce something, it is usually the right way to go.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💔🙏💔God Bless you and all of us, we need to put on tthe ful armor of God to proctect us bc thats how they silence the truthers making us/them look crazy to the general public... so so heartbreaking and sad.💔🙏🙏

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I love your posts🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

We are going to be in for a rough ride when everything goes down and its because idiots like that but#GodWinsALWAYS so may the force be with us. 😂

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Damn, almost blocked you . You should have put you were sharing first. Thought it was your quote. As you were. lol

I swear the people that are awake operate at a higher vibration than the sheep! i think that is why we see the truth. After 12/21 so many more people are now waking up.

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

Good thing we all know how this ends. Ironically, we'll be the ones that will make sense of everything for them at a later date. You do great work, Martin! We appreciate you being here!

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

To me, the people that critize the movement, are the ones who lack critical thinking. The movement was designed to expose the corruption in the world. It was designed to open people's eyes, nothing more, nothing less.

my husband said that to me, all of that and much more, over the last year. then one night when he was drunk, he said," I hope I dont have to kill you, when the shit goes down, for being on the wrong side." then he moved his gun from under the bed into the living room where he had been sleeping for weeks. I left the next day. I am SO happy now. that was 3 weeks ago.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Sister Sally to her Publication

Thank you for having the courage to get out. we need you. ♥️

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Sister Sally to her Publication

Thank you for having the courage to get out. we need you. ♥️

(6) Show this thread

Yes, I get that on GAB and I use all my pent-up anger from biting my tongue on TWIT to BASH THE HELL out of them.
Then, I feel all better!
My GOD is not a DOORMAT!
THS War is for SAVING THE CHILDREN...In it or against it...two choices.

sadly people who attack have things missing in their lives other wise why wouldnt they just be ignoring you and going their own sweet way in their own bubble which they call life . denial is often caused by shock and the inability to accept the truth..

I wonder what they'll say when the truth comes out....

I appreciate all you have shared and enlightened us with over the years! It will br a difficult time for those under the spell of 'reality' - what a time to be alive!