Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

If there's really a shortage in Education Staff...
I'm still available.

Truth is Dangerous to Deceivers.
[Indoctrination System]

Throughout my final year of teaching, my students learned about Moloch, worldwide human sacrifice, human trafficking, the Uyghurs, organ harvesting, the corrupt Vatican, etc. When asked if I believed the Illuminati was "a real thing", I responded in the affirmative. On my final day of in-class teaching on March 13th, 2020, as we went into lockdown, I showed Joe M's video "The Plan to Save the World" to my seniors. Not one student responded negatively. They asked me to share the link so they could post the video on their social media.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LilyB in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I don't recall the university, but there was a professor who was fired for showing Joe's video.

What a cowardly thing to do.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Professor Douglas Belmore. He inspired me.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Such courage in the face of Evil. God Bless You!!!!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Now thats what I call leaving a Positive mark on our future! Well done! 🙌🏻🇺🇸❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

You - Lily - are a True Educator.
I showed Joe's video as well.
I appreciate You.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response John Q.. to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i wish you could continue to educate our future progeny

God Bless You