If there's really a shortage in Education Staff...
I'm still available.

Truth is Dangerous to Deceivers.
[Indoctrination System]

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response John Q.. to his Publication

🦅be your own boss and never stop teaching, build it and they will come. Do right and rewards will come later, never stop doing what you love.🍐🍎

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Appreciate it.
Although I can't go back to educating until the current Indoctrination System is thoroughly fixed.

As for my own Boss...
Not sure how to create a business using the information I want [NEED] to pass on -- besides that is [rightfully] frowned upon within our community.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Your students were privileged to have had your tutelage! So many are not that lucky! Keep on keeping on John Q. I have a feeling this is only the beginning for you! Sacrifices for the right reasons always find a way to reward the one who made them. You did a great thing, be very proud of that. The truth just set you free and I am quite certain you will land on your feet. God takes care of his own. ❤️👍😊

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Appreciate your kind words.
Be Blessed as Always, Friend.

(1) Show this thread

Throughout my final year of teaching, my students learned about Moloch, worldwide human sacrifice, human trafficking, the Uyghurs, organ harvesting, the corrupt Vatican, etc. When asked if I believed the Illuminati was "a real thing", I responded in the affirmative. On my final day of in-class teaching on March 13th, 2020, as we went into lockdown, I showed Joe M's video "The Plan to Save the World" to my seniors. Not one student responded negatively. They asked me to share the link so they could post the video on their social media.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Such courage in the face of Evil. God Bless You!!!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I don't recall the university, but there was a professor who was fired for showing Joe's video.

What a cowardly thing to do.

(6) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In these times that equates to a--"Thank you for your service
to our Country and children" praise

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Awesome

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Sacrifices Made.
...would be even more 'awesome' if I still had my career [income] and wasn't prevented from doing what I'm meant to do.

(1) Show this thread