Watch the water...

“JUST IN: US says national water supply 'absolutely' vulnerable to hackers - Cyber defenses for US drinking water supplies are "absolutely inadequate" and vulnerable to large-scale disruption”—The Insider Paper

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1486707039065690112?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Now that 'watch the water' theory makes more sense.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why don't we have a Military presence at every water company? These posts just make most of us feel so helpless.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

send in the military to guard and patrol water treatment NOW, the insurgency is an emergency. We know they want us all dead, GOVT betrayed WE THE PEOPLE .

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I am not surprised. We got a notice in the mail saying that our water wasn't up to snuff. How could it be when we are dropping chemicals in chem trails constantly. Yet, we still have to pay for toxic water????

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am on a well.

But I also stock pile water in 5 gallon jugs.

We continue to be given every chance under the sun to be prepped. Trucker/SupplyChains/EMPThreat/Nuclear Threat/Water Threat - not to. mention the fact that they can put nano Particles into our store bought food.

Why anyone would read these things - all of these things - and not take steps to protect their families is beyond me.

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

I've literally been warning people for decades that this is the chink in our armor! It would be TOO easy to poison our municipal supplies AND/OR the bottled water everyone considers so safe (they own all the bottling companies!). It's scary, really.

(1) Show this thread

Lynn Forrester Mentioned the water being controlled on one of her rare appearances on 4chan.🤔

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

FEBRUARY = AQUARIUS "Watch The Water".... going to be interesting month.

Feds being Feds, setting the stage to blame those right wingers.
https://youtu.be/SERwTNJki10

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Wonder if its code for WH will clean water from fluoride...🤞🏻

I have not drunk water out of a tap in years, VULNERABLE?
OUR OWN GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN POINSONING US FOR DECADES!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Removes multiple impurities including fluoride and makes the water alkaline. 😇

(1) Show this thread