Q drew out the “humble savant servants” to combat the arrogant academic masters. There was no reputation or cash or positional benefit, just a pure love of truth. This sets up a total reordering of the intellectual power structure of society down the road.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

As a uni prof for 20+ years I witnessed and experienced the slaughter of freedom of thought in academia. The cia has had intellectuals wrapped up at least since it was the OSS. Intellectual freedom is a fantasy. There is only controlled narrative. Anything outside that narrative is starved out and ignored. There will have to be a monumental upheaval to change this. I hope for it.

I live in a university community and have found the academics (not all but most that I've known) are some of the very worst. It's shocking really. Just yesterday I mentioned to one (who recently retired) that the Federal Reserve was a private bank not a federal institution. That was brand new info to her. Shocking and disturbing.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it