Q drew out the “humble savant servants” to combat the arrogant academic masters. There was no reputation or cash or positional benefit, just a pure love of truth. This sets up a total reordering of the intellectual power structure of society down the road.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I’m trying to be humble, but persistent in my belief, only to be stone walled by dumber excuses from the sleeping ones reality. It’s exhausting

💖We are all God’s children.💖

As a uni prof for 20+ years I witnessed and experienced the slaughter of freedom of thought in academia. The cia has had intellectuals wrapped up at least since it was the OSS. Intellectual freedom is a fantasy. There is only controlled narrative. Anything outside that narrative is starved out and ignored. There will have to be a monumental upheaval to change this. I hope for it.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I live in a university community and have found the academics (not all but most that I've known) are some of the very worst. It's shocking really. Just yesterday I mentioned to one (who recently retired) that the Federal Reserve was a private bank not a federal institution. That was brand new info to her. Shocking and disturbing.

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am noticing an interesting new development. A few of my normie Ivy league friends are waking up to the vax ruse, because of our mutual “intelligent” friends who have also semi-woken up to the same issue. So...it’s really the same old same old...they are so enamored by the titles and intellect of the ivy leaguers who agree with them that the vax is no good...but when I try to dive a millimeter deeper with them it is still too much...and alas I do not have the Ivy degree , so still not worth listening too on much else. I think these people need a serious BOOM to knock this arrogance out of them.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I do have one and it’s not fun!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm hoping to see what this new world will look like. Be well and God Bless Martin..