Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Very disturbing when people just stand around shooting video on their ever present phones. This isn't funny so I don't understand why no one was willing to help these two. Neither one was in any condition to drive. I'm hoping someone inside called the police before they were able to get back in the car and attempt to drive.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

That's really sad and scary, at the same time. Someone should have called help for them. No one has any compassion or decency anymore.

Sad

Why judge another person? Does that help? No. A call to the police to help her not drive and hurt someone would be good. She needs an assessment and care.

Are we not above this stage yet?

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

Fentanyl, very upsetting but whats more upsetting is the fucking zombies gathered around offer no help. not a wage i would like to be paid when God returns. Personally i would be beside myself offering to help either makes sure they got home safe or as a last resort calling the authorities to keep others safe

🤦‍♂️but ivermectin is bad

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

So very sad!! Praying for them!! 🙏 💕

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ummmm.....😳😳😳😳I like the music

I hope they didn't get back in that car and drive off.

😂😂🤣AND they sought it out to be like that. ugh

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Heroin or fentanyl most likely. Or both.

(1) Show this thread