Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i'm always skeptical of anyone profiting from this movement

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I personally believe UNITY MATTERS MORE NOW THEN EVER. I troll around alot on diff sites ,even tried logging into twitter because of a comment against a patriot , dying to respond”” I DON’T exist” ,haven’t been able to get in, definetly don’t claim to be anyone I’m not ,don’t support bitcoin nor have I ever & very weary of those that do ,don’t like how some are making money ,pushing bitcoin, etc ,hell I feel the same way about several I could name!! I still look at all thrown out and make my own decisons regardless.. I do belive some are awake more then others , some are full of themselves!! I do know only ten on two hands know everything , I do know many forgot to think for themselves & are so quick to turn on each other and give evil exactly what they want ......SAD ...I stand on Gods side ,discernment is a gift from god ,use it! I do believe some forgot how❤️🥰I can honestly say ,with what you have shared & has went thru my mind several times, something doesn’t pass the smell test

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

ALL DARKNESS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT🇺🇸🎯 GOD WINS

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

BOOM 💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Just to bring attention to the composition of the texts... most all of us make texting errors, and spelling errors,
but errors in grammar are rare. "I am also hoping I have a conversation with your friend." Just that sentence alone, sent up red flags for me.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

VK and Whiplash both push crypto.

I don't do crypto.

So I Ignore that stuff, filter it out, focus on the information and even that I am selective about it

It seems there is a further filtering process going on - the holes are getting smaller...

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

spot on
anyone that promotes investing in any form I choose to ignore.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yep. Anyone who pushes crypto I second guess. Trump always said he didnt like it because it was out of thin air. Just my opinion.

(2) Show this thread

Another one that should be doxxed is that
Kimberly Ann Goguen lady

I know someone who was digging deep on her and she was making 29,000 a month. And one of her angel anons is her husband. stopped following her awhile ago

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Lou Dobbs?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

NQW IM WONDERING IF I BOUGHT
FAKE SILVER AND GOLD S.O.B.
KARLS GONNA BE MAD IF WE DID.
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY&feature=share

assume anyone pushing these coins is a fake acct looking to make money off us. telegram has so many fake accounts on there. people even someone saying he is jfk jr. and he is not

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP FOLLOING HER!!! FAKE

Anyone named Santa, i.e. Satan is suspect.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana rarely even goes there anymore.
Telegram is nothing but a big old hot mess of bullshit, fake accts, and drama.

I will pull a couple things from there from time to time that look real, but all these accts selling coins and shit I have no need for.

Those that have constant shows with real news and reputable sponsers, I have no issue with but selling bullshit products of their own as a business, no.

As for selling services, some are good and some are crooks, you will have to discern for yourselves there as well.

While I have respect for some tying to help ppl connect with their own souls & with the God consciousness, I can tell you from personal experience that you dont need to pay someone to help you do it.
You dont have to pay someone to teach you how. You can do it without knowing what chakras are and 15 different meditation techniques from a paid shaman to teach you each step to reaching a connection to the consciousness like it is something only they can give you

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen sis🙏🎯🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's interesting because when she was still on Twitter, Dave from X22 report used her as a source several times - but he also used Jordan Sather & had the man on his spotlight as I recall
So much for that 😛

I tried her on & off for a few weeks back around the election & the go Sammy uh huh & constantly selling stuff from her site was a turn off 😝

And nothing ever seemed to come to pass that her "angel anon" was supposedly passing info on
Hard pass on this one

Stopped following her a long time ago. she is only in it for the $$.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

She’s a whack that claims she has an Angel Anon that has inside information. 🙄 She blew so much smoke and was so annoying I stopped following her long ago.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

A paytriot not a Patriot

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

I stopped following her, someone exposed her (cant remember who) and it looked believable to me.

if there's any way kobayashi can have her
'Who to follow' suggestion that's forever
on the feed page deleted, that'd be great

trump coin this coin this date that date its everywhere i do you tust anyone on here sooooo many fake dates and nothing happens how do you even trust the plan at this point i mean really we are all here for 1 reason to be free and see these sick fucks dead just bc i don’t believe in your Q plan 100% some stuff may be like ok could be true but nothing big has happened for me to truly believe it doesnt mean im a bad person or someone else is for not following the plan but people get soo butt hurt why not be mad at the people posting a new date 2 times a day whenever god is ready it will happen until then we are slaves and we all should get along bc one way or another weather you trust Q or not were here for the same reason god bless to all one day we will be free

To be safe...I listen to a few of these channels from the Q board and I use discernment with any and all. The minute ANY account mentioned “a coin” 😂 I was OFF and OUT!

https://qalerts.pub/research/

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Apparently she may be back on Twitter with a private account of about 12k followers.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

When there is a 1 after the name it's usually someone trying to pretend to be that person
Every time SurfingSanta changed her name because she got kicked she changed it I highly doubt she is using SurfingSanta1

I don't follow Doc Holiday because Vdarnknessfalls pointed out an issue with him

I still read him sometimes but I don't follow so I can keep track of who is questionable

Anyway let's stop attacking one another, there are so many false accounts over there that's it easy to promote someone and then find out that it is not a good account. The Trump coins is a clear indicator.

Those that attack others are questionable, unless that person leads a satanic pray there is no excuse for that.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I admit. I fell for her and followed her. However, less than 30 days, her fishy smell parfume overpowered every word flew out of her mouth. I dropped her like hot potatoes.

Gut-feeling is telling me HSRetoucher partners with her. He is too telling people he’s JFK Jr.
ha! so NOT!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Every lie will be revealed. This is why it has to take so long Patriots. We need to catch them ALL

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

“ I caught them all “
President Donald J. Trump

(1) Show this thread

Crazy is everywhere