Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana rarely even goes there anymore.
Telegram is nothing but a big old hot mess of bullshit, fake accts, and drama.

I will pull a couple things from there from time to time that look real, but all these accts selling coins and shit I have no need for.

Those that have constant shows with real news and reputable sponsers, I have no issue with but selling bullshit products of their own as a business, no.

As for selling services, some are good and some are crooks, you will have to discern for yourselves there as well.

While I have respect for some tying to help ppl connect with their own souls & with the God consciousness, I can tell you from personal experience that you dont need to pay someone to help you do it.
You dont have to pay someone to teach you how. You can do it without knowing what chakras are and 15 different meditation techniques from a paid shaman to teach you each step to reaching a connection to the consciousness like it is something only they can give you

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it