Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Apparently she may be back on Twitter with a private account of about 12k followers.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

When there is a 1 after the name it's usually someone trying to pretend to be that person
Every time SurfingSanta changed her name because she got kicked she changed it I highly doubt she is using SurfingSanta1

I don't follow Doc Holiday because Vdarnknessfalls pointed out an issue with him

I still read him sometimes but I don't follow so I can keep track of who is questionable

Anyway let's stop attacking one another, there are so many false accounts over there that's it easy to promote someone and then find out that it is not a good account. The Trump coins is a clear indicator.

Those that attack others are questionable, unless that person leads a satanic pray there is no excuse for that.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

I don't think anyone is attacking anyone here. Doq is just pointing out the COINS.

Satanic Prayer? That was already explained by Flynn

(1) Show this thread