Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The real tech gurus were part of Anonymous.

And they want a level playing field.

❤️🍿

We Need Give them our Support !!

https://youtu.be/aqb66HijgT0

Inspirational Tribute to Canadian Truckers | Truck Convoy 2022 - YouTube

Thank you to our truckers."O Canada!Our home and native land!True patriot love in all of us command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise,The True North stron...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

May God bless them and protect them. Finally, I am so thrilled that we are all beginning yo recognize the true heros in our lives: the triuckers, our first responders,our mitary,our doctors a d nurses who have come forward. Thank you gor your courage. May God be with you all and so it is.

A beautiful tribute to the Canadian truckers. Thank you from the U..S.A. 🇺🇸🙏

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Canadians are a quite people, but when we have had enough...watch out.

I'm surprised Canada is doing this before the USA.
Canada usually takes the lead from the USA.
I'm so proud of my fellow Canadian's stepping up, I though it would never happen.

Our history's is intertwined. We are cut from the same cloth.

Peace Arch Border Crossing with USA

The inscription on the U.S. side of the Peace Arch reads "Children of a common mother" (referring to the two nations' common origin from the British Empire), and the words on the Canadian side read "Brethren dwelling together in unity".

(1) Show this thread

bawled my eyes out watching this

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Me too 🙏🤗

(1) Show this thread