The real tech gurus were part of Anonymous.

And they want a level playing field.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I followed anonymous closely years ago.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

...and have it, we shall.

❤️🍿

We Need Give them our Support !!

https://youtu.be/aqb66HijgT0

Inspirational Tribute to Canadian Truckers | Truck Convoy 2022 - YouTube

Thank you to our truckers."O Canada!Our home and native land!True patriot love in all of us command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise,The True North stron...

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

A beautiful tribute to the Canadian truckers. Thank you from the U..S.A. 🇺🇸🙏

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

May God bless them and protect them. Finally, I am so thrilled that we are all beginning yo recognize the true heros in our lives: the triuckers, our first responders,our mitary,our doctors a d nurses who have come forward. Thank you gor your courage. May God be with you all and so it is.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And those who are in it strictly to make money off this movement are not! I could name a few!!! ;-)

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

[THEY] SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED US
; )

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

WELL they DID NOT< because they are stupid fkin devils. WE WIN>

(1) Show this thread