Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

This is exactly what happened when Queen Elizabeth capitulated to President Trump. She could no longer wear the crown or state regalia for the opening of Parliament neither could Philip or Charles. They wore their own clothes no insignia. They said the crown was too heavy! DJT is our Commander in Chief. DJT PAST PRESENT and FUTURE POTUS.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Bye-Done is an Illegitimate POTUS all for the purpose of awakening the public. The real POTUS of the REPUBLIC of the United States of America 🇺🇸 is President Trump. 🥰

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

VERY good, great watch

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Makes total sense.

in depth analysis. Thank you for this

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Very nicely done. Next 11.3 and 11.4.. BOOM !!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

There were no ranks on the military guys also giving the 20 or 21 gun salute.

(1) Show this thread

Source to find this outside of Anonup??

In response Tyler Winger to his Publication

I need to share to people not on Anonup

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Well done!