Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

This is in the law of war manual Juan told us about. No insignia

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Very nicely done. Next 11.3 and 11.4.. BOOM !!!!

There were no ranks on the military guys also giving the 20 or 21 gun salute.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

It's all right in front of us when we are shown where to look. Truth be said this has been long haul. My wife had a very tough night. She just wants this all to be over.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

So do I. if i sound bitter...its because i am. I AM DONE. i cant deal with this shit anymore. it has gone on too long and people are fucking dying and it makes me furious that these mother fuckers arent doing shit. the MFers are all the politicians...all the way down to the mayor level. WE THE PEOPLE can only do so much before its time to pull out the guns. This shit has to stop soon. i am so done with coivd. if i hear that word again after this is over..i might just kill someone for even uttering that word.

(1) Show this thread