TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THE REAL QUE? SEAL TEAM 6 SURVIVOR? BORN 7/17/1975 DECLARED DEAD 2011+9-11=@THE171111 His whistle blower tweet☝️was retweeted by DJT & MOST WENT DOWN. WHAT IS "EXTORTION 17."👀👇🙏
HEAR THAT SONG? TWICE NOW.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

That is Aaron Vaughn

He's is not Q, but he's still a Nightmare come to life for the [DS]

They thought they closed all the loose ends, when they killed Seal Team 6.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Field McConnell had many interviews with his parents. funny how much Field was in the know before he was removed from the fight.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

long story short he was putting out info about the children fighting the fight. and jr info. he teamed up with timmothy holmstead, a questionable character. And was calling out an attorney on some behavior. IMO got to close to truths i think the DS took him down with charges cant remember exaxtly. but like slander or making internet stalking violated a court order got thrown in jail in florida the book thrown at him. i dont think he is allowed online. he had a showed called abel danger. he was ex military, a pilot, brought out info on 911. his sister was part senior executive services marcy? she was bad news. a real warrior for the children. silenced for now. i believe when this all comes out he will be vindicated. everyone has their role to play. i think he took one for the team.

i dont know i honestly just think all these people out there have been playing their roles. trying to get mass awakening. i miss abel danger. and i miss Field. David is still out there with Jason Goodman crowd source the truth. its no abel danger but david is still dropping truths. i think he is part of the top of the spear.

find who?

you tube he has a premium pay service but it comes out eventually if he has been banned try rumble, or bitchute its been awhile since i listened to him. crowd source the truth is the name of his show

Only people mentioned by @Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

my pleasure we are all in this together.

(1) Show this thread