TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THE REAL QUE? SEAL TEAM 6 SURVIVOR? BORN 7/17/1975 DECLARED DEAD 2011+9-11=@THE171111 His whistle blower tweet☝️was retweeted by DJT & MOST WENT DOWN. WHAT IS "EXTORTION 17."👀👇🙏
HEAR THAT SONG? TWICE NOW.

That is Aaron Vaughn

He's is not Q, but he's still a Nightmare come to life for the [DS]

They thought they closed all the loose ends, when they killed Seal Team 6.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Golden Tickets....

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

Field McConnell had many interviews with his parents. funny how much Field was in the know before he was removed from the fight.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...been waiting for a head popup since the posting of those messages...

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Been waiting for this to come to light!