THE REAL QUE? SEAL TEAM 6 SURVIVOR? BORN 7/17/1975 DECLARED DEAD 2011+9-11=@THE171111 His whistle blower tweet☝️was retweeted by DJT & MOST WENT DOWN. WHAT IS "EXTORTION 17."👀👇🙏
HEAR THAT SONG? TWICE NOW.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

they fooked

Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill is a FRAUD!!! He NEVER killed Bin Laden but he DID kill a very tall muzlim. Osama Bin Laden died May 2, 2001 from Marfan Syndrome LONG BEFORE the False Flag RAID.

And the remaining SEAL Team was exposed by Biden and murdered to cover up this HOAX. Remember Extortion 17?

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

That is Aaron Vaughn

He's is not Q, but he's still a Nightmare come to life for the [DS]

They thought they closed all the loose ends, when they killed Seal Team 6.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Golden Tickets....

(6) Show this thread

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

Have this one saved. Nice seeing the circulation.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Parrish Doss to her Publication

Have you figured it out?

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

JON T. 6'5 runner, bad ass. He has a WOD workout in his name...

(1) Show this thread