Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the word is called👉 PARENTING👈..do your fucking job !,this 👆is CHILD ABUSE!

OMG what idiots!

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

child abuse.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

HOMESCHOOL!!!

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

🤦‍♀️Child abuse!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Certainly not lawful for parents to do this to children, school staff willing and silently consenting to these crimes are obvious.
Beds made.
International indictments, crimes against humanity.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yeah that teachers name better be redacted

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Horrible!

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Poor little people!! I wonder if they were asked to smile?! Pathetic, cowardly adults in charge of this school!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

This is very disturbing. I pray for all the children's mental health.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

So let me get this straight: Each child sits for a photo that takes seconds & they would not allow that child to take the mask off for those few seconds??? This is the most idiotic photo I have ever seen. And these people are our children’s educators??? WOW!!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Virtue signalling with OUR children🙄

(1) Show this thread

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

So sad - baaaaaaad idea.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Second grade, Springfield Oregon - Douglas Garden’s Elementary.

Oregon Kate Brown doesn't deserve to be governor.
This young man told the school he should be able to see their faces.
You can't get local churches to stand up so it truly is We The People who are going to have to get this runaway train back on track.

God Bless this young man for courage to speak up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These sick mfs are laughing this up!

when the time is right nobody should get a pass for this. NOBODY. I was just doing my job dont cut it. im sorry

The parents should have took control.
Sadly, most just want to drop their angels off and be rid of them for a few hours.
At this point they should have had to close the doors.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Sad isn't it.

(1) Show this thread

🤮😭😡🤮😭😡

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

THIS IS DISGUSTING… 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔨⌚️🤬✔️

Pathetic. Parents allow this too.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

most parents didn’t/ don’t know any better.
Hopefully with all these “pandemic chit” , parents are more aware.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

I blame the stupid effing parents. 😒 If THAT photo doesn't wake them up, nothing will.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

This is shameful, disgusting and child abuse!
Idiots in control 🤬

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Weddings, Christenings, Anniversaries, Burthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas... The livestock just do not see themselves... being in the herd is more important, being compliant, being mutual... more important than being individual.

I keep thinking of 'The Prisoner' "UNMUTUAL!!!"

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

wtf sue, sue, sue!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🤦‍♀️

Clearly wearing a mask has nothing to do with “health.” How can parents and teachers not see that? These kids are going to need a therapist after the constant fear and brainwashing they’ve endured.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Took my daughter out of school May 2020. Could see where it was going. They tried to even mandate this shit and other complete bollox rules in the special school she attended. Nah not on my watch. Got my baby girl out asap. Awful that parents would allow their child to go through this.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

Parents need to follow your lead.These scamdemic colluding indoctrination camps are not safe for children.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

GOD Bless YOU Lisa :) YOU are a WONDERFUL AWAKE MAMA. Thank YOU for Posting this. This has made my day :)

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

wish me well VK as I go and belittle our school board once again tonight. its been almost 2 years of calling them sociopaths and child abusers who teach propaganda , not educate

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It's a cult.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Ya the whole mask thing in Washington is getting really fucking old too! More parents are finally getting fed up with the psychopaths that pretend to be teachers. Some of my friends are teachers, not saying all teachers are blind.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread