Still no contact.
Just runs from the box then back when leave.
Had a convo with it though.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes, keep talking to your new kitty. That's how I 'tamed' my feral about 3 mos old baby a year ago. Sweet low tones with loving nuances like your asking ? 's or telling how much you love, etc. I love my baby more than I can convey today. He is always by my side..follows me everywhere...even toilet !! I recomment 'Taste of the Wild' cat food...no B.S. in it... my kitty loves it. He loves the dry.....

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Did you intuit his feelings/thoughts in this convo?
Go on!

It will happen ... just send him your love and offer kitten treats ... esp with calm talking and remember your size may be intimidating ... lie down with the treats all over you and let him check you out.
Do nothing but talk while he's there, you will gain his trust, then move slowly ... if he wants to run let him, he'll come back.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Just bring out the welcoming reinforcements

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I had a beautiful Tiger Kitty who was a feral. It took me a month, but I grabbed him and held him tight. He just melted, we were best buds after that.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

lets Sea

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Gonna take a few for them to get past the initial encounter involving the bite. Has to learn that you’re not gonna try to grab it again. Wet food is like kitty crack. They can’t resist the stink. Try taping a feather to a long stick and just sit down and twirl it while you talk. The most important thing right now is getting it to eat in your presence.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It might work out sooner than the situation is showing right now. I hope so.

@Casey we need you 😍

Best thing you can do is go out and sit down and put the food out away from you. Stay for a little while then leave eventually Pepe will get use to you. As it gets more comfortable to you being there spwyly move the food closer. Eventually you will be able to pet him then you shoudk be able to pick him up by the scruff(make sure to pick it up that way) it associates you with momma that way. Get to where you can pick up and put back down without him spazzing out completely, once you are able tk pick up by the scruff take inside where you can access him easier and handle as often as possible. Thats one way of doing it! The other is try and catch his little fast ass take inside let him sette in a quite room go get some THICK gloves and pet him as much as possible around feeding time. Before no time you will have a sweet kitty.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Option 2 was my original plan. Bit thru the dang glove. Going for option 1 currently.

(1) Show this thread

takes time. my sister(rest her soul) was a true animal wisperer. all animals would flock to her, even wild ones

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

he looks lije my RAAF

(3) Show this thread

37 in gematria = John and the Durham Report.

After decades of orphaned critter care I've learned:

Some thrive in domestication and a good home where they are provided for either by choice or necessity.

Some enjoy the barn with some freedom and some shelter.

Some choose the risk and elements of complete freedom to move about.

Some move between them all at given points in their journey.

The beauty is in creating a space and honoring each individual Soul that they can thrive in their uniqueness and become all that they were born to be.

Thank you for your kindness VK.
💧1328

we rescued a 12 yr old cat 4 months ago. i would leave the food, water and litter out. i would give it space. once the kitty realizes it is safe and can decompress it will reach out to you for attention. building trust takes time. animals are amazing, very wonderful you are taking care of this little one

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Heck of a Qoincidence…
The delta between VK’s ‘kitten’ posts = 17:17.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

+ his TS - 16:28 > 71 < > 17

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

V I B E S . 💫💫💫
Love it when he does that . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅

(7) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Missing I

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Be sure to wear protection. 🧤👓🧥
Good luck 🍀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_OUcQgTTJA

How To Tame WILD FERAL CATS! - YouTube

Durianrider Ebook guides for the ABSOLUTE BEST weight loss results and & lifestyle tips http://durianrider.com/shop/Follow me on Strava to see ALL my daily t...

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Contact.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Exactly what I thought, Johnny.💫🙂

(1) Show this thread

✨777✨

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

TS 4:28
Catching on?
Bombs Away.
Q 428

did you give the cat a name? if not how about Justice

it took me 8-9 months to get my guy to warm up. i never tried to get too close and just talked softly and crept a but closer to him when i could and he would allow while he was eating. Eventually HE chose ME and was a great loving buddy…unril he was hit by a car almost 2y ago. His name was Al and he was my furbuddy. ❤️ Even tho he bit me, lol. RIP Al. We miss you!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

When i trying to get a kitty to trust me i put food down for it, and then i sit down an appropriate distance away. I stay seated while the kitty eats. Talk to it a little, but if its really scared just sit in silence ignoring it. It gets used to you being there. Every time move the food closer.

I used to work at a private golf club as a cart girl. When the course was empty I'd go sit under the stairs with a family of feral cats that lived in the bushes. I could never get the mom to let me pet her, but i rescued 2 litters of kittens. I kinda miss that job Lol

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Tell it how beautiful it is in a loving tone, if it then rubs it cheek of something its responding to your loving tone.

Smells fear so put your mind on something else otherwise (could be just the fear of not catching it), also turning back on to an animal displays trust and can cause it in animal. Your emotions will evoke the same in animals.

Hands smelling like tuna juice can work wonders as well

In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

“it” C’mon man! you can do better than it! that aweet scared baby needs a name!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A conversation, perhaps misunderstood words, is The Beginning! It'll be fine!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen