This war is a constant balancing act between maintaining your own inner resources (and not getting dangerously depleted) and performing in the world (fighting the good fight). In a way this is absolutely ordinary, but the divergence of social realities means it is extremely difficult in practise. We face abysmal behaviour by many who are close to us, and have to spend enormous energy staying engaged in non-optional but draining relationships and situations. Our coping strategies have costs that come due, and responsibilities we kick down the road insistently return. I find a numbness creeping over me as the emotional battering takes a toll. Nonetheless, an unceasing vision of victory and a better future motivates a return to form no matter how far I feel I have fallen. There is always just enough progress to sustain hope and prevent sinking into self-pity. The shoots of freedom are breaking above the ground; our hard work promises a harvest of justice, hungry as we are for resolution.

He gives us each day, our daily bread...
We always have what we need for each day.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CurlyTop_1John5_5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CurlyTop 1John5_5, click on at the bottom under it