This war is a constant balancing act between maintaining your own inner resources (and not getting dangerously depleted) and performing in the world (fighting the good fight). In a way this is absolutely ordinary, but the divergence of social realities means it is extremely difficult in practise. We face abysmal behaviour by many who are close to us, and have to spend enormous energy staying engaged in non-optional but draining relationships and situations. Our coping strategies have costs that come due, and responsibilities we kick down the road insistently return. I find a numbness creeping over me as the emotional battering takes a toll. Nonetheless, an unceasing vision of victory and a better future motivates a return to form no matter how far I feel I have fallen. There is always just enough progress to sustain hope and prevent sinking into self-pity. The shoots of freedom are breaking above the ground; our hard work promises a harvest of justice, hungry as we are for resolution.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

AMEN Brother

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Yes, but we are growing weary. The wait is agonizing...😩

As always, your words-so eloquently stated-bring me comfort. Thank you.😊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I love your writings (and your photography!), Martin! Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. God blesses us through you...🙏❤️ And, yes, a better day is just within sight... 🌻🌎

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

You - " There is always just enough progress to sustain hope and prevent sinking into self-pity"

That goes to show that we are being guided and protected in this process. We are taken to the brink so that we may grow and be a light to others and just when we feel we will break He calms the storm just enough.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sending a virtual hug today (no germs) . . . I have been so sick and today felt such a feeling of hope from the love I am being showered with. I let myself get too run down and got sick from going to my first wake of a vaccine victim. I was in a small room loaded with spike proteins. I am holding onto hope praying that we are getting closer to some justice and disclosure. I can't wait for all of our loved ones to be on the same page. Stay healthy Martin. Whatever is floating around out here is no fun and it takes forever to go away.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙏And So It Is🙏

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

I , too, have experienced this along the great journey…I am grateful for selflessness and inspiration of our fellow patriots who do not hesitate to lend a strong hand and heart and who remind you of the bright light you do have 💗

He gives us each day, our daily bread...
We always have what we need for each day.