THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

@drue86

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Army Of Northern Virginia Trump won

I would suggest watching the movie Devs .
My Conspiracy Theory would put Q as the NSA Quantum mainframe AI.
Collecting data from all over the world from every intelligence agency, Financial institution, MSM and SM server. It’s a Fact that all US data runs through two choke points, both having feeds to the NSA.
Running simulations like a Planet wide game of SIMCITY.

Army Of Northern Virginia Trump won

Ben saying that for 4 years!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bill Woods, yes, one of the first Patriots we saw 5 yrs ago.

Why couldn't VK see past 2023?

Is it because the future timeline now belongs to us and has not yet been written maybe?

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🫶❤️

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

very very powerful

very very powerful

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

lol lol

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

you said it a few times thats why I laughed

(2) Show this thread

very very powerful

very very powerful

very very powerful

very very powerful

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I keep feeling quantum computing, AI, - I keep thinking Myk Hyn... a name that keeps popping up on Gemantria.

Tech is decades ahead of the current popular 'known'.

Whose to say that AI is not capable of seeing inter dimensionally, ie, seeing the possibilities created by acts/decisions being made right now and predicting the outcomes?

We have been treated like mushrooms - kept in the dark, and fed bs, they have done that to us for so long - we consider THAT normal.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

agree☀️👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

B R I N G . I T

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

sounds interestingz
but people will and can believe anything they want to.
who knows.

Project looking glass is clearly nonense.

On the one hand he talks about it as if it's a computer working on probability, and then somehow it shifts to the computer somehow knowing that all timelines align.

It makes absolutely no sense.

He very clearly jumps from talking about mathematical probability, to talking about a machine that can see the future.

And, just like the way that propaganda works, he doesn't say that he's doing this so people don't notice that it has happened.

The start of what he's saying, doesn't match as time goes on. It's disconjointed gobbldygook.

Project looking glass lol

Seriously. Some hocus pocus people will believe absolutely anything if they like the fluffy sound of it.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Please forgive me in stating that your reaction is entirely what the cabal wants / plans on for the populace ... because its our "collective consciousness" is what they FEAR most. That collective awakening to the truth IN SPITE of the lies told since the beginning of time - all meant to disarm us, keep us under their thumb and in their control.

Its ok for you to feel the way you do, but many of us have moved on ... the great awakening is happening ready or not.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know”

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One HUGE takeaway from this is to STOP COMPLYING with the FEAR that the evil ones constantly spew. Allowing FEAR to permeate our minds gives power to evil. Imagine what would happen if each person made a CONSCIOUS effort to negate any fearful thoughts! This would result in the demise of those who attempt to control the world thru FEAR. The plan-demic is a perfect example. All the fear mongering spewed constantly resulted in a mass compliance due to FEAR. Jesus already gave us the Way, He said FEAR NOT for I AM with you.
😇

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We have to learn what "fear' is and fear is like a bad habbit
We just have to Quit, that's the truth.

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Thank Q, Wonderful!!!
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
💜💜💜
🌞🌞🌞

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Quite literally…

✨✨✨✨✨

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!

✨✨✨✨✨

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Always enjoy hearing this, thanks for re-sharing!

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Very good news indeed. So is that why the Mayan calender ended to 2012 and everyone was waiting the end of the world (= more fear mongering)

I thought this was over in 2022😥

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

vK said 2023

(3) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Inspiring for sure. As for me, Im finding I have been living by my intuition since a kid. I find I just know things. Im just now finding out there is a name to all this. Reasons so to speak. NOW, the biggest thing for me is to grow more, Rise even higher while not gloating that Ive had intuition all along. I dont want to look back. I want to travel on. Im looking forward. I want to try to help humanity as they awaken. I feel a connection to you that are on this thread. I find I need you. 🙏💛💙🌹🌻

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

totally agree. moving forward, moving higher. the future will not flourish when those awake are absorbed in vitriolic hate. yes we must fight and it is ugly, but we must fill our hearts with the faith of what we are fighting for. Love of God love of each other, forgiveness and healing.
⚔️♥️♥️♥️⚔️

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I love this - more than likely I would not have received/understood the message 2 years ago

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Who is the guy speaking? Great video!!

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass - Mandela Effect Explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPqLX9XYbk

Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass - Mandela Effect Explanation - YouTube

This video can also be found here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x89kaiHX36vR/I own nothing. I'm not interested in any profits. I share this because I consi...

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I saw this guy interviewed by Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot years ago...Definitely a good watch...Things are manifesting just as he predicted over 10 years ago...Consistent with the Q message "Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

yea bill wood interview. he allegedly did some pedo stuff and made it on America's most wanted show. idk he eid it or get set up

(1) Show this thread

Good watch for sure! They have already lost !

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.