Howard Stern Rips Unvaccinated Americans: 'In My America,’ All Hospitals Would Be Closed To You— Go Home And Die'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/howard-stern-rips-unvaccinated-americans-america-america-hospitals-closed-go-home-die/

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

😠 Never liked this pos
He grew into this prominent figure & I was like why? he was trashy, crass, crude & just a nasty sumb*tch

I hope...he's about to get his, at last

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

😂🤣😅Most of us that are#VaccineFree have NATURAL IMMUNITY, are healthy with strong immune systems. No worries.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

How many pure bloods are dying at home? Actually, how many have died at home? Perhaps hospital protocol needs to be updated.

(7) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hasn’t he tested positive yet???

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

🤞🤞🤞

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hasn’t he tested positive yet???