Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you for the information, but I don't wear masks I'm not a sheep.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

When forced to wear a face diaper, I always wore a cloth one I made myself. No way I'd wear one of these.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Need a scientist w/access to a very strong microscope
to see nano particles like Graphene Hydroxide or
chemical molecules.... test these.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

STOP WEARING ANY MASK. Obviously they don't work, if they did why are people who wear them, are double vaxxed and boosted getting "covid" ???
STOP GETTING TESTED
STOP GETTING JABBED
STOP GETTING BOOSTED
STOP PARTICIPATING WITH ANYTHING "COVID"
"Covid" will only end when We The People END IT.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

TRUTH . ⚡️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Wonder what they sprayed on them. I wouldn't trust them at all.

In response Little Bit to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

this was my thinking exaclty. why all of a sudden? UK and Starbucks promote “freedom” to let our guard down.

Biden issues free tests via usps and masks to everyone just in time for Chinese/Lunar New Year on Feb 1 and the opening of thr Chinese Olympics on Feb 4. What is being set up? I don’t like this timing!!

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

i have not since day one wore one !!!
fuck them and anyone that supports it !
is that the correct way to say it ?
if you don’t like if then like i said fuck off !!!!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I SAY WE TEST THEM AND IF WE FIND SOMTHING SUE THERE BOTTOM BITS OFF! AND THEN 2 GETMO 4 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I SAY WE TEST THEM AND IF WE FIND SOMTHING SUE THERE BOTTOM BITS OFF! AND THEN 2 GETMO 4 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

"There is no FREE LUNCH!" a euphemism for beware of what you think is free. My guess: they have been laced with the next version of the 'plandemic!'
There are time to "Trust but Verify!" but there is a time to run like H-E- double hockey sticks!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Your insurance company is required to buy them for you. They are a chyna product, not even fit for the landfill.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Exactly . 🔥

(1) Show this thread