Wasn’t this week supposed to be the week to end all weeks?

What about the Law of War that says that an occupying power must or can be removed by an opposing military force one year after the start of occupation? In the USA, didn’t CCP occupation start at 12:01pm on January 20, 2021? Has it not been a year?

It’s 2:37pm ET - and so far, no reports of action by White Hat-allied military against Washington DC?

Today was supposed to be a day to watch? 🤔

The day doesn’t end until midnight I suppose…but lots of truthers have been saying that if nothing of significance happened by 2022-01-19, then something drastically wrong has happened or…

I’m NOT moaning or bitching…I just want to know when we should stop being peaceful, and start taking things into our own hands start taking the DS out on our own?

Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🤔I'm thinking
Patience's is the best! Look how patient President Trump has had to be.
Better than that
JFKjr!

Keep your energy peaceful and awake.
We already won!
Remember this is a movie
I feel ya.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response arba happihr to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Continue... There will never be a prediction of any dates. Hard press on this attempt at in-fighting. People are falling for both. Hold the line. Go back to the basics. The repeats. If you know, you know. There is no Q to "save us". We all need to get involved. Correction time period, at some point. Maybe it will be this year. Maybe not. Revolting in small numbers is what the enemy wants. Exercise your rights, legally and peacefully.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

stay calm and hold the line, its part of the plan, it has never been a time posted and held, it is much more fluid. Action CAN begin and it will. The occupation will end soon. No rebellions, military tribunals next. Its in good hands so trust the plan. NO need to worry, GOD wins.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

It depends on many things. People here have been stacking food, medicine etc. and finding alternative sources of water. We don't know how things are going to pan out but individual states of preparedness are important.

well said. I think weve been played. time the people stop looking for Q to save us. that time may never come. while we know the DS has a plan to kill us all..

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

There are more of us and less of them? Those who have been vaxed and still want to get another jab are fewer and fewer.

(1) Show this thread