I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Wasn’t this week supposed to be the week to end all weeks?

What about the Law of War that says that an occupying power must or can be removed by an opposing military force one year after the start of occupation? In the USA, didn’t CCP occupation start at 12:01pm on January 20, 2021? Has it not been a year?

It’s 2:37pm ET - and so far, no reports of action by White Hat-allied military against Washington DC?

Today was supposed to be a day to watch? 🤔

The day doesn’t end until midnight I suppose…but lots of truthers have been saying that if nothing of significance happened by 2022-01-19, then something drastically wrong has happened or…

I’m NOT moaning or bitching…I just want to know when we should stop being peaceful, and start taking things into our own hands start taking the DS out on our own?

Thoughts?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

well said. I think weve been played. time the people stop looking for Q to save us. that time may never come. while we know the DS has a plan to kill us all..

There are more of us and less of them? Those who have been vaxed and still want to get another jab are fewer and fewer.

In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Iris_StClair in this post can reply

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Olga Delandelles to her Publication

The creation of a "we" is indispensable for changing the system. Before there was no "we".

The Czech people had to struggle but their leaders told them that there is hope when there is consciousness of something greater than ourselves and we remember our humanity and sovereignty.
Then we will be ready to act and pay the price for freedom

https://www.muzeuminternetu.cz/offwebs/czech/345.htm