I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Wasn’t this week supposed to be the week to end all weeks?

What about the Law of War that says that an occupying power must or can be removed by an opposing military force one year after the start of occupation? In the USA, didn’t CCP occupation start at 12:01pm on January 20, 2021? Has it not been a year?

It’s 2:37pm ET - and so far, no reports of action by White Hat-allied military against Washington DC?

Today was supposed to be a day to watch? 🤔

The day doesn’t end until midnight I suppose…but lots of truthers have been saying that if nothing of significance happened by 2022-01-19, then something drastically wrong has happened or…

I’m NOT moaning or bitching…I just want to know when we should stop being peaceful, and start taking things into our own hands start taking the DS out on our own?

Thoughts?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🤔I'm thinking
Patience's is the best! Look how patient President Trump has had to be.
Better than that
JFKjr!

Keep your energy peaceful and awake.
We already won!
Remember this is a movie
I feel ya.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it