Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Well that won the day already.... going to back to bed nothing else to see today🤣🤣🤣

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Luv it, Luv it, Luv it!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

way to go Dan the Man

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

💖💖💖💥👊

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Batman & Superman by comparison are insults! 😎 Barron will make a Great President one day.
3 pics

SC is home... Patriot mom fighting for truth and freedom. WWG1WGA

I love that he included our beautiful FLOTUS 💕

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication

That calls for a mini tribute to our most precious 1st Lady of All Time! Absolutely positively The Best!❤️ We Love Her Soooo Much! ❤️ https://memetrunk.com/melania

(1) Show this thread

PRIVATE citizen but called on my day job, and a conversation transpired said his family was basically the salt of the earth, his family knew them in ways I won't relay as he is a private citizen. Older fella downright cried some speaking of their goodness.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My President who WON the elecrion in an unprecedented LANDSLIDE! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Loved every second of this! It really underscores how great our REAL President is..
and how screwed we have been for the past year by, Mr. "if you don't vote for me, you ain't Black!"

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

AWESOME

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The contrast between Trump and Bidan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... Words can't describe it...It is insane to think that this was even a race...Trump won every state except NY and maybe MN but NO CONTEST...JUST AS YOUR EYES AND EARS AND GUT ARE TELLING YOU...The election was stolen from us NO DOUBT but it had to be this way...Everything will be made right...SOON!!!

What a great job!
Most people have no idea all what Trump is doing.