PDJT! He's not only Batman, he's Superman too!

SC is home... Patriot mom fighting for truth and freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

I love that he included our beautiful FLOTUS 💕

That calls for a mini tribute to our most precious 1st Lady of All Time! Absolutely positively The Best!❤️ We Love Her Soooo Much! ❤️ https://memetrunk.com/melania

In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

She is fantastic
She stood by her man while MSM was covering him with sh!t
She smiled through it all, while Hollypervs made fun of her
This woman has the Heart of a Lioness
We love you Melania❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Researching the Romanovs, (..) and after all that we know, this really resonates with me. I am soooooooooexited 🤲❤🧣🧤👗

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂👍

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Very elegant, super smart with a big heart! 💖
I had conversations with her in my dreams and we spoke in her mother tongue, Slovenian. My late mother is from Slovenija and I still have family there. What a beautiful country. Bled is a must visit, most peaceful place ever. ThanQ you angels🤗

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Grace, Style, Intelligence, Compassion She is everything a Queen should Be! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Classiest Superhero FLOTUS EVER!! ❤️❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
(1) Show this thread