My little girl goes in for surgery this morning to get a bone biospsy and determine what is the cause of her bone growing at an alarming rate. Please pray for a favorable report and healing! I am praising God through this storm for He is good!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers !!!

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am sending healing light and love on angels wings right now!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your daighter! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying for your Daughter!!

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

May the Lords hands be running through everyone who is in the room while the surgery is being performed.
God Bless everyone involved.
Amen

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot of the Republic of America! Devoted to bringing out the best in everyone!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Lord be with this Family today, they need you.

Praying For Your Daughter! What Is Her Name?

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank you! Her name is Bristol

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻 God Bless!♥️

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Sending prayers! May the angels watch over and protect her. May she have healing and health restored!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Praying that she is whole and healed in Jesus name!! 🙏

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Yes. I agree with this prayer.🙏💞🙏

(1) Show this thread