๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ’ฅTRUMP ACTIVATED NESARA & GESARA @ ARIZONA RALLY๐Ÿ’ฅ

Trump confirmed NESARA was activated at the Arizona rally by adding 58 minutes of 'blank time' to the end of the rally broadcast: 58 = NESARA.

By adding 58 minutes, the video duration becomes 2:44 => 244 = ACTIVATION OF NESARA & GESARA = SOVEREIGNTY AND FREEDOM = A 'Donald Trump' Body Double (for Trump's safety) = Donald J Trump No Neck Tie (because the deal is done).

'Trump' repeated the word GREATNESS over & over, which was the keyword for NESARA & GESARA because both words can be formed using the letters. GREATNESS = 108 = A GLOBAL NESARA (i.e. GESARA) = ACCOMPLISHED.

Dan confirms the rally was for Nesara & Gesara by posting a gif of 'no fringe flags' (i.e. The People Freed) at 10:48. 10 + 48 = 58 = NESARA. And 10:48 => 148 = FOR NESARA & GESARA = GESARA IS ONLINE = The Art Of The Deal = Donald J Trump.

President Trump appears to want a 'soft reveal'. Nevertheless, THE DEAL IS DONE!

@WhiteHatsQ

On Sunday I saw a posting in which either NewMax or OANN had Nesera-Gesera posted on the scrolling news banner at the bottom of the rally broadcast. Not sure if that was true or not.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸYES, Carol ...it was in the crawl at the bottom of the rally.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Thank you! Was on Newsmax or OANN?

(1) Show this thread