💥TRUMP ACTIVATED NESARA & GESARA @ ARIZONA RALLY💥

Trump confirmed NESARA was activated at the Arizona rally by adding 58 minutes of 'blank time' to the end of the rally broadcast: 58 = NESARA.

By adding 58 minutes, the video duration becomes 2:44 => 244 = ACTIVATION OF NESARA & GESARA = SOVEREIGNTY AND FREEDOM = A 'Donald Trump' Body Double (for Trump's safety) = Donald J Trump No Neck Tie (because the deal is done).

'Trump' repeated the word GREATNESS over & over, which was the keyword for NESARA & GESARA because both words can be formed using the letters. GREATNESS = 108 = A GLOBAL NESARA (i.e. GESARA) = ACCOMPLISHED.

Dan confirms the rally was for Nesara & Gesara by posting a gif of 'no fringe flags' (i.e. The People Freed) at 10:48. 10 + 48 = 58 = NESARA. And 10:48 => 148 = FOR NESARA & GESARA = GESARA IS ONLINE = The Art Of The Deal = Donald J Trump.

President Trump appears to want a 'soft reveal'. Nevertheless, THE DEAL IS DONE!

@WhiteHatsQ

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

On Sunday I saw a posting in which either NewMax or OANN had Nesera-Gesera posted on the scrolling news banner at the bottom of the rally broadcast. Not sure if that was true or not.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

✨👏🌟YES, Carol ...it was in the crawl at the bottom of the rally.

(1) Show this thread