Ripples

When you create a difference in someone's life,

You impact everyone influenced by them...

Throughout their entire lifetime.

Go create waves.

🤍

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

So let us strive to send good vibes out to the cosmos!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt this amazing.
Once you find your own soul connection
and your direct connection to God

It is so easy,
it is just in you to WANT TO HELP OTHERS.

And by help others I mean
not just talk about it.

When God gives you more than you need,
help others in need.
Do you have space in your home, a guest house, an RV,
that a person in need could occupy until things settle down and they can get on their feet?

Can you feed children of parents forced into living in their cars or on the street?
There are so many vets with ptsd that are in no way harmful to anyone that just need someone to care and help, most have issues being in crowds but do well one on one in a safe space.

WE HAVE CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY STARVING AND HOMELESS!
Nana could not just sit back without helping.
Step out in faith to help at least one person.
What happens when everyone helps ONE?

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The blessings flow from our Father God to all those who take what they have received and pass it onto those in need. We ask that God let His Holy Spirit guide us to someone who is in need today. More often than not an opportunity comes to us to reach out and make a difference in someone's life. We never tell of these incidents specifically. They do not belong to us but to God. When we are so blessed to be a part of that experience, we humbly thank God for His confidence in us and for His guidance. So we have come to realize that all we have and want is from our Father God. It is not really ours but a gift - to be shared. Thank you Nana for posting this. It reaffirms our own blessed experience.

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

One of my favorite movies is "It's A Wonderful Life" as George realizes all the lives he touched and impacted just being who he was.
This is true fro each and everyone of us.
Whether we're Being Authentic, Fake, Kind or Cruel.

que la force soit 🙏☘️ 😊

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You could say the same thing for nipples lol!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Amber waves of grain...

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

5:5!()

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

👋🌊🤍

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is so freaking awesome ! Will do !!! I know it does! 💥 👊🙏😇

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

🤍🌟🙌🌟🤍

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

GM nice how your name Flows with your post ❤️👊🏾

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

LOL - I said the same thing! Awesome! 💥👊 🙏

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

GM Tank 😊
We're all waves. Waves of Change. Waves of Grain. 😉

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You for making a difference in mine Sister. I am grateful God has lifted You in such a way. May He Bless You Abundantly that You May Forever Sing His Praises and Thank Him Incessantly. 🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You have made such a difference in mine as well, brother. Keep shining bright!

(1) Show this thread