This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.

when I "woke up" at the beginning of fauxvid, I had to wade through some weird shit to reach the island of truth. It made me sick, when I realized the horror of the true world. I had a heart attack. literally, July1, 2020 at 52 yrs old.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SeaChelle in this post can reply

Beautifully broken, fabulously flawed. Christian. Wife, mom, Patriot, & proud USAF Vet. MAGA, KAG, and Trump!

In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication

I'm sorry. It will be shocking, and even harmful to some, when the truth is revealed to everyone. I'm glad you got through it.

🌹Glad you made it okay...toughen up, we need you fighting on here to help straighten things out and get the World Right-Side UP again.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Sorry, glad u made it past the heart attack.

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

In response Having Fits to her Publication

thank you. I'm weak, and need to push my recovery harder, but live in Weashington State, no job, lockdowns, no sun.

(1) Show this thread