Happy Sunday Patriots.

Hope you have an amazing day!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Happy Sunday, Doq!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Happy Monday from New Zealand πŸ˜‰

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Happy Sunday Doq! So great to see the boss yesterday…gotta love the last song choice ❀️
God bless you and keep you

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Happy Sunday to you Doc!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Likewise fren!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨

Looking forward to lots of amazing days to come.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

With Love and Faith Doqβ™₯️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Happy Sunday Doc. I'm dealing with an ice storm at the moment. Have a blessed day

Back atcha brother.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

πŸ’–

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Isn’t there a wall going up at the white house? And VK posted V2 earlier (deepdream V2). Also, Youngkin had interesting info behind him today πŸ€” several slides below

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Happy Sunday Doq!
Hoping the memory maker gives every one a memory today that is so good you never forget it.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

😁Brilliant day, walked Mums hound (the goodest boi) with my brother at Combley woods. Came home cooked a grand dinner for my partner and now I am about to do some stitching. Have a wonderful day Doq.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

Happy Sunday, Doq! Same to you and yours!

Same to you Doq.

same to you Doc

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Happy Sunday Doq! Thank you, right back at you. πŸ™β€οΈ

You too Doc!

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

You too Doq!

Married to a πŸš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Same to you! Just waiting on some snow! Happy Sunday everyone!

Happy Sunday to you toooo!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Good morning DOQ and Patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

you as well brother

Hope you do as well, Doq!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thanks and same to you!