Friday Night Vibe Check...

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i have friends in Arkansas their dad in hospital and they will not let any family member to see him. any guidance ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

They tried to make us leave the hospital when my Mom was there, we just said hell no.

I would probably be back with our Sheriff to get him.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for reminding me the sheriff is the highest power. Tomorrow i will call the sheriffs office

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana went to school for yrs with mine, first name relationship for yrs.
It is always a good thing to personally know the most powerful man in your county.
Is there a POA?
Power of Attorney?
That is supposed to be the final say so altho we have recently seen them ignore them in some places.
Not all hospitals are willing to be on the news.
That s another thought. Some local news media will cooperate.

I thought i should update you. The family had many members call the hospital and told them they do not want their dad on remdesivir and no vent. The also tequested ivermectin . The hospital released him today. Thank you for responding 🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

frontlinemds.com …….

That is awesome news hun!