Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wild timing on this since it pretty much happened this way in TX last night. How many coincidences until it is mathematically impossible?

WoW

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i am there in spirit😂🍿 i come from the future, its saturday 08:55 o'clock

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

by the time i see this it is sat. and 0 degrees out

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

love it 👊🏾

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

KA-fookn_BOOM!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

i have friends in Arkansas their dad in hospital and they will not let any family member to see him. any guidance ?

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Lori C is right....get him out of hospital. ALL deaths happening in hospital--none at home. Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Zpak (antibiotic) AND Ivermectin which you can get from Front Line Doctors (google them). Ivermectin by itself will take care of it in short order/few days. My dentist who is also an M.D. was hospitalized. Family had to hire attorney and they sent the police to release him as the hospital wouldn't let him out, even though he was fully conscious and wanted to sign his own release (they wouldn't let him).

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

The dad can refuse Remdes. And if dad will take IVM, even if he’s in isolation the fam can get it to him. This just happened to a friend, he was out in three days.
The Ivermectin Underground!

(5) Show this thread

Who is on the poster on the easel?

In response LookUp to his Publication

Almost looks like Chirsten W., lol.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response LookUp to his Publication

i eondered the same thing

(2) Show this thread

VIBES UP 🙌

BETWEEN 135 to 351 or ..

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Schuman vibes.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Bumpy!!!

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

it is just mile long astroid 1994 PC1 and solar wind and geo storm,,,,it is all natural, ,astroid 1994 PCI went by us in 2011,,,if shit hits the fan you bet the planed reset helped with the scare event, ,,lol

(2) Show this thread

Feeling Alittle Cuteti Patuti
https://youtu.be/ucX9hVCQT_U

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Looks a lot more fun then my job! 😀

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

lol that lady is grooving!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

COMFY 😁❤👍

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Kim,
Each day that passes we are getting closer. I have a vibe of remorse for the world tonight. Many people are going to lose it and that is a sad thing.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Kim - are we seeing action soon?

My sons have a friend in the Navy reserve. He was called up today suddenly, and he was told to bring civilian ID and a birth cert, they won't accept his multiple forms of military ID. He was to ship out within hours. I won't say where, but this is unusual and then the ID thing is just bizarre.

NG in at least 42 states now...

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

That's certainly interesting information. I've heard of the NG being deployed, but I am not 100% positive of the reason behind it. I think we can just take it day by day! Saying prayers for your sons.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

prayers to your son! 🙏✝️♥️

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅