Friday Night Vibe Check...

i have friends in Arkansas their dad in hospital and they will not let any family member to see him. any guidance ?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

The dad can refuse Remdes. And if dad will take IVM, even if heโ€™s in isolation the fam can get it to him. This just happened to a friend, he was out in three days.
The Ivermectin Underground!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response New Years Day to her Publication

The family got aggressive and called and told the hospital no remdisivir and no vent. Requested ivermectiin the hospital let him go home today. Thank you for responding ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Lori C is right....get him out of hospital. ALL deaths happening in hospital--none at home. Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Zpak (antibiotic) AND Ivermectin which you can get from Front Line Doctors (google them). Ivermectin by itself will take care of it in short order/few days. My dentist who is also an M.D. was hospitalized. Family had to hire attorney and they sent the police to release him as the hospital wouldn't let him out, even though he was fully conscious and wanted to sign his own release (they wouldn't let him).

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

The family never got to see him but many family members started calling and asking questions. Instructed do not put on remdesivir or vent . Asked for ivermectin protocol the hospital said they will be releasing him today. I agree stay out of the hospitals! Thank you to all that responded๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Get them OUT. I went to a funeral last Saturday for my best friends brother that was killed by their protocol. And another friends father was MURDERED this past Tuesday. Remdesivir affects your organs, it was a failed choice during the ebola outbreak. The kidneys faulter and fluids build up in the lungs. Drardishow.com--sign up and a research tab will appear on the ribbon. At the bottom of the page is a Wonderful interview with Dr. Babbit and Great legal advice!

In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They tried to make us leave the hospital when my Mom was there, we just said hell no.

I would probably be back with our Sheriff to get him.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for reminding me the sheriff is the highest power. Tomorrow i will call the sheriffs office

(1) Show this thread

hmmm, unfortunately, i haven't been in this situation. Can they get him out?

UPDATE The family never got to see him but many family members started calling and asking questions. Instructed do not put on remdesivir or vent . Asked for ivermectin protocol the hospital said they will be releasing him today. I agree stay out of the hospitals! Thank you to all that responded๐Ÿ™

UPDATE The family never got to see him but many family members started calling and asking questions. Instructed do not put on remdesivir or vent . Asked for ivermectin protocol the hospital said they will be releasing him today. I agree stay out of the hospitals! Thank you to all that responded๐Ÿ™

(8) Show this thread