I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Joe had it's SHOT....it's deader than a door nail. House of cards is not falling, it's on fire....

TRUST GOD'S PLAN...NOT man...

nuff said.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Pretty smart dirtclod😎 like watching a giant parymid bonfire implode

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

It's going to be EPIC!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Yeah, they’re now calling for protocols for Covid to care like seasonal flue. There’s no fan dance to cover the damage they’ve done

Respectfully, yes their is, I'll be fan dancing their a$$'$ all the way to Nuremberg 2.0.

God, will not be mocked.

Amen brother, asses on fire and shirttails catching 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

one HELL of a bbq.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get your marshmallow sticks out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread