Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I just Pray President Trumps important message is this tonight. Please Pray for him.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

He is still banned on Twitter so we know it will not be coming from a post on Twitter.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hmmmm that would make Q wrong🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only on the plateform he was supposed to make the statement.

Actually Q just said "look to twitter".

It could have already been posted by the JFK Jr. account
before it was suspended.
I remember him making that tweet.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

it was posted by Jr. Accounts... I saw it at least a year ago, I cant remember when.

Only people mentioned by @Camille in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Camille 317, click on at the bottom under it