Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I just Pray President Trumps important message is this tonight. Please Pray for him.

He is still banned on Twitter so we know it will not be coming from a post on Twitter.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Utube

NOW

Right Side Broadcasting Network RSBN

Listen to Prez POTUS tell us what he has.

02-Nov-2017 1:44:21 PM CDT
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Never said it was going to be Trump...🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

It has already been posted by the JFK Jr. twitter account
before it was suspended.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Yes, exactly! i jist posted this too, then saw yours

(4) Show this thread

"Before POTUS departs on FRIDAY he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless."

It didn't specify whose account he will post from.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hmmmm that would make Q wrong🤔

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only on the plateform he was supposed to make the statement.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

he does still have this . i not going back to Twitter tired of getting knocked . and the trump was room . im sure he could by pass and do it some how

(2) Show this thread